For more terms and conditions please see postage link at the foot of this page.
Xmas last posting dates UK.
- Wednesday, December 18 for second class mail
- Friday, December 20 for first class mail
Xmas last posting dates Abroad.
- Monday, December 9 for Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East
- Tuesday, December 10 for Cyprus and Malta
- Wednesday, December 11 for Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia)
- Thursday, December 12 for Greece, Turkey, Australia and New Zealand
- Saturday, December 14 for the Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, Canada and USA
- Monday, December 16 for Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Portugal, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland and Spain
- Wednesday, December 18 for Belgium, France, Ireland and Luxembourg
At checkout if your order exceeds 2kg (including yarn weight and packaging) there will be no shipping options. Please contact me if your order goes over 2kg. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide you with a quote.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail Standard Airmail service. They do not have tracking numbers but are scanned on delivery. For an extra cost and peace of mind you can choose the tracked/signed option at checkout. Below are the prices for Standard Airmail service up to 2 kg.
If your country doesn't show any shipping options at checkout please get in touch. Let me know what products you would like and I can get you a quote. There is also an option to choose a tracked service. Some countries do not support a tracked service but a signed for option will be used instead.
Most International Orders are delivered within 10-14 days but can often take longer. I wish I could give you a better estimate but sadly I have no control over how long the international postage system takes to deliver your order. There has been an increase in customs and security checks so North American orders can take a number of weeks to be delivered.
All prices on the website are in Pounds Sterling. When placing an order for delivery outside of the UK, you will be charged in Pounds Sterling, and your credit card company or bank will convert the amount into your local currency (e.g. Euros, Dollars, etc). For an idea of the cost in your local currency you can use the currency converter at the top right of the page. (Please be aware that this should be used as a guide only as the final price you are charged by your bank or credit card provider may not be the amount you are charged)
Import Duties and Taxes
International shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities. You may also have to pay import duties and taxes. These are charged once a package reaches your country. Any local duties, taxes or customs charges are your responsibility. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Charges for customs clearance and import duties must be paid by you. I have no control over the charges. I would suggest that you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.